Vingino is a denim lifestyle brand. For kids. ‘For the love of denim’ is the credo of the Vingino brand. It is at the heart of every collection. Our team of designers perfectly understands the physical day-to-day demands of kids.
Every item in our collection is based on comfort, quality feel in materials and focus on fit. We take our inspiration from Italian culture and believe in attention to detailing: Whatever we do, we make sure it is executed at the highest level.
In 2001 Vingino was founded in the Netherlands where still our head office is based. Over the years our sales activities expanded throughout Europe resulting in multiple dedicated local Vingino offices in our biggest European Markets.
Everyday all of us work very hard on developing, distributing and promoting qualitative, fun and on-trend collections for kids. From newborns to teens up to 18 years old.
Vingino aims to grow significantly further by wholesale and retail, where retail is enhanced with the launch of the online shop in 2016.
The online shop is seen as the essential component of the omnichannel growth strategy in the coming years. Besides connecting with the online-driven developments in the market and the online orientation of consumers, Vingino.com will be the showcase of the brand.
Vingino.com will give consumers a rich online brand & shopping experience, with fast load times, easy navigation, search functionality, complete product range, quality content and customer support.
The e-commerce platform, all business processes, but also the organization are being set up with the objective of optimum experience with operating profit.
Before that moment comes, there is still a lot of work to do building the new online shop. To strengthen the e-commerce (project) team Vingino is looking for an E-Commerce Operations Specialist.
• Responsible for designing, documenting, managing and optimizing all operational e-commerce processes
o customer service (handling contact, contact ratio, service levels)
o carriers (SLA customer proposition)
o payment (business rules, appraisal fraud, courtesy)
o content (knowledge management & service pages)
• Responsible for identifying, prioritizing and helping to solve operational problems
o fulfillment & returns (customer proposition)
o finance (payments, refunds)
• Coordinate 3rd parties
• Coordinate (operational) IT changes
o Create user cases and managing priorities
o Testing bug fixes and new features before deployment
• Reporting (ops) KPIs
• Bachelor or Master (preferably in business administration, logistics or operations management)
• Minimum 3 years of e-commerce operations and after sales experience, with clear knowledge of processes such as:
o e-fulfillment, deliveries in international environment (including tools and KPIs)
o customer service (including tools and KPIs)
o e-commerce payments, payment solutions and fraud management techniques
• Working experience with scrum, Magento and ERP systems (Navision) is a plus
• Solid knowledge of web environments and its contribution to the overall business
• Hands-on / pragmatic, customer-oriented, proactive, working independently and creative in finding solutions
We offer a creative working atmosphere in an inspiring and informal environment. If you are interested in this position, please email your resume and motivation letter to: email@example.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Will you pop the champagne with us when launching the online shop mid 2016??